First Nation’s Focus September 2017: Read the newest e-edition here!
September 20, 2017
RENO, Nev. — The September 2017 edition of First Nation's Focus was inserted into the Wednesday, Sept. 20, print editions of the Nevada Appeal, The Record-Courier and Lahontan Valley News.
First Nation's Focus focuses on tribal news of Nevada and the Eastern Sierra and is a product of the Sierra Nevada Media Group (SNMG). Want to advertise in First Nation's Focus? Email SNMG Business Development Manager Bethany Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give her a call at 775-881-1258.
Have questions or ideas about First Nation's Focus content? Email SNMG Niche/Magazine Editor Kevin S. MacMillan at email@example.com, or give him a call at 775-850-2145.
Trending In: Features
- First Nation’s Focus October-November 2018: Read the e-edition here
- 11 Natives take part in 4-day Sacred Water Run across Nevada
- Behind the scenes of First Nation’s Focus with Bethany Sam
- Native officials: Using blood quantum to determine citizenship is problematic
- Nahko Bear (Apache): ‘Just doing my thing and shining that light’