First Nation’s Focus September-October 2018: Read the e-edition here
September 19, 2018
RENO, Nev. — The September-October 2018 edition of First Nation's Focus was inserted into the Wednesday, Sept. 19, print edition of the Nevada Appeal and will be inserted in the Thursday, Sept. 20, print edition of The Record-Courier.
Not a print person? No worries — just go here to flip through the digital e-edition of this month's publication.
First Nation's Focus focuses on tribal news of Nevada and the Eastern Sierra and is a product of the Sierra Nevada Media Group (SNMG).
Want to advertise in First Nation's Focus? Email SNMG Business Development Manager Bethany Sam at email@example.com, or give her a call at 775-881-1258.
Also, follow First Nation's Focus on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/firstnationsfocus.
Trending In: Features
- First Nation’s Focus October-November 2018: Read the e-edition here
- 11 Natives take part in 4-day Sacred Water Run across Nevada
- Behind the scenes of First Nation’s Focus with Bethany Sam
- Native officials: Using blood quantum to determine citizenship is problematic
- Nahko Bear (Apache): ‘Just doing my thing and shining that light’