Newest First Nation’s Focus e-edition (April) available
March 25, 2019
RENO, Nev. — The April 2019 edition of First Nation's Focus was inserted into the Saturday, March 23, print editions of the Nevada Appeal and Record-Courier.
First Nation's Focus focuses on tribal news of Nevada and the Eastern Sierra and is a product of the Sierra Nevada Media Group (SNMG).
If you’d like to promote your brand/business or learn more about advertising, email First Nation’s Focus advertising lead Bethany Sam (Hunkpapa Dakota Sioux, Kuiza-tika-ah Lee Vining Paiute, Washoe) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 775-297-1003.
If you have story ideas or content submissions, email us at email@example.com with “FNF” or “First Nation’s Focus” in the subject line.
Follow First Nation's Focus on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/firstnationsfocus.
Trending In: Features
- Native athletes in the news: NY Yankees draft Anthony Seigler (Navajo)
- Nevada natives: Know your tribal identification rights
- Photo Gallery: 2018 Earl Dunn Memorial Basketball Tournament
- PHOTOS: 12th annual Nevada Urban Indians Diabetes Health Fair and Powwow
- Climate change, overfishing push California abalone to low numbers