Oct. 31 is deadline to apply for Artists in Schools + Communities
October 18, 2017
RENO, Nev. — The Nevada Arts Council (NAC) invites teaching artists and ensembles of all disciplines to apply to the 2019-2022 Artists in Schools + Communities (AIS+C) Roster.
The AIS+C Roster is designed as an online resource for schools, organizations and communities to broaden and diversify participation in the arts through the engagement of artists in educational and community cultural residencies and programs.
When accepted to the AIS+C Roster, artists and ensembles are promoted by the NAC to communities around the state for potential workshop, performance, and residency opportunities.
Applications are accepted through the Nevada Arts Council's online grant system at https://nevada.gosmart.org/. The application deadline is October 31, 2017.
To learn more, contact Maryjane Dorofachuk, Arts Learning Director at 702.486.3738 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Features
- Nevada tribal members to vote on reservation this November
- First Nation’s Focus October-November 2018: Read the e-edition here
- Behind the scenes of First Nation’s Focus with Bethany Sam
- Native officials: Using blood quantum to determine citizenship is problematic
- Nahko Bear (Apache): ‘Just doing my thing and shining that light’