Photo: Carson City baby blessed at Washoe Tribe traditional one-month dinner
March 28, 2018
CARSON CITY, Nev. — Aleena Arnot Rednose of Carson City smiles while holding her great-grandson, Karter Dwight Nevers, who was honored and blessed recently at his Washoe Tribal traditional one-month dinner.
The events, a tradition for all Washoe babies, are open to the community. Visit http://www.washoetribe.us to learn more.
Trending In: Features
- ‘The Mustang,’ filmed in Carson City, to show at Galaxy Fandango
- Newest First Nation’s Focus e-edition (May 2019) available
- PHOTOS: March 30 Go Red for Health Pow Wow at RSIC Gym
- Native athletes in the news: NY Yankees draft Anthony Seigler (Navajo)
- Renovated Stewart Indian School museum to tell the full story – including a dark history of abuse and assimilation