PHOTOS: March 30 Go Red for Health Pow Wow at RSIC Gym
April 3, 2019
RENO, Nev. — On Saturday, March 30, the Reno-Sparks Indian Colony hosted its Go Red for Health Pow Wow at the RSIC Gym.
The free and public event served to promote Native American heart health and was sponsored by the Reno-Sparks Tribal Health Center.
First Nation's Focus contributor Alejandra Rubio (Yavapai-Apache) attended the powwow; check out some of her images above.
Trending In: Features
- Native athletes in the news: NY Yankees draft Anthony Seigler (Navajo)
- Nevada natives: Know your tribal identification rights
- Photo Gallery: 2018 Earl Dunn Memorial Basketball Tournament
- PHOTOS: 12th annual Nevada Urban Indians Diabetes Health Fair and Powwow
- Climate change, overfishing push California abalone to low numbers