Read the First Nation’s Focus August-September 2018 e-edition here
August 15, 2018
RENO, Nev. — The August-September 2018 edition of First Nation’s Focus was inserted into the Wednesday, Aug. 15, print edition of the Nevada Appeal and will be inserted in the Thursday, Aug. 16, print edition of The Record-Courier.
Not a print person? No worries — just go here to flip through the digital e-edition of this month’s publication.
First Nation’s Focus focuses on tribal news of Nevada and the Eastern Sierra and is a product of the Sierra Nevada Media Group (SNMG).
Want to advertise in First Nation’s Focus? Email SNMG Business Development Manager Bethany Sam at email@example.com, or give her a call at 775-881-1258.
Also, follow First Nation’s Focus on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/firstnationsfocus.
Trending In: Features
- Native athletes in the news: NY Yankees draft Anthony Seigler (Navajo)
- Nevada natives: Know your tribal identification rights
- Photo Gallery: 2018 Earl Dunn Memorial Basketball Tournament
- PHOTOS: 12th annual Nevada Urban Indians Diabetes Health Fair and Powwow
- Climate change, overfishing push California abalone to low numbers